my signs of summer
i had so much fun photographing my signs of spring, i decided to continue my tell-tales with each new season that sneaks up on us.
now, i know summer here isn’t officially for another few weeks, but i’m seeing the signs already…
1. excessive amounts of tongue is on display during our walks.
2. a sunburnt doggy nose.
3. the backyard grass goes faster than i can keep up with. it’s a good thing i have my own personal landscaping team.
4. extremely filthy footwear (thank me for sparing you the close-up photo of my dirty feet).
5. time to light up the yard. “those patio lanterns, they were the stars in the sky. those patio lanterns, lighting up our lives.” (ya, you know the song)
6. i haven’t worn jeans in over week! every other season my clothing style is quite tomboy-esque, but when summer comes along i girlie-it-up by wearing dresses and skirts almost every single day. last count: i have a summer dress for every day of the month.
7. more trips to the cottage.
8. one word: popsicles.
autumn is just around the corner…